Along with an impressive speaker line-up, the SEVT conference also hosts a Career & Internship Fair. If your company or organization is looking for a great way to find interns and/or entry-level associates – at NO COST to your company or organization – then please make plans to participate in the Career & Internship Fair.
More added weekly!
- Blue Mountain Artists
- Cardinal Newman High School
- Carolina Panthers
- Charleston Music Confab
- Charlotte Hornets
- Colonial Life Arena
- Columbia Fireflies
- Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC)
- Dorman High School Athletics
- Feld Entertainment
- Florence Redwolves
- Girls on the Run
- Hurricane Junior Golf Tour
- IMG Learfield Ticketing/USC Athletics
- Online Donations
- Professional Bull Riders (PBR)
- The Aspire Group, Inc
- The Portland Trailblazers/Rose Quarter
- Valhalla Tickets
- Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment
Benefits for Companies / Organizations
- This is a great way to recruit interns and entry-level associates!
- Did you know that approximately 59% of our attendees in 2013 were undergraduate and graduate students in sport, entertainment or venue management?
- Did you know that, over the past seven years, students from 47 universities have attended this conference?
- There is NO COST to companies and organizations to participate in the Career & Internship Fair.
Dates and Times
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 3:30PM - 5:30PM
- Columbia Marriott (Atrium)
- One complimentary 8’ x 8’ exhibit booth (skirted table / two chairs) on Thursday, March 23, 2017.
- Complimentary pass to conference sessions on day of participation.
- Parking available in attached parking garage - vouchers will be provided.
- Additional fees for social functions, audio/visual, and utilities will apply.
To confirm your participation, fill out the Career & Internship Fair Form.
Career & Internship Coordinator